Monday, January 25, 2010

A little shy?

How to Cold-Call a New Prospect

Just how do you start your Cold-Call to someone new? The following conversation is not a script; it is an outline of how such a conversation might go.

“Hi there, my name is (use your name and Surname). I am hoping you may be able to help me. I represent a company called Scentsy and I’m looking for people to promote high quality wickless candles in this/your area. Do you know anyone who might be interested in earning a part-time or full-time income, working from home?
Always ask questions pertaining to them. How many children do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Show your prospect you are genuinely interested in them. This will insure a converstaion with either them or their friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers