Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No Call Tonight, but we will be back very soon.

We will not have a call tonight, please know I have not forgotten about you. I am just taking care of some things before our sweet baby girl arrives. Due June 24th.

Here are some May promotions I want to let you all know about!!! Congrats!!! You are shining...and I can tell "Intensity" is your GOAL!


Promotions for May 2010

Darlene Murphy Certified Consultant

Tiffany Wolf Certified Consultant

Jamy Hicks Star Consultant

Alisha Melton Super Star Consultant

Giang Tran Star Consultant


If you are going to convention, I need your shirt size by Friday 18th. I want to make sure you have a shirt for Team day!!! Whooo hoooooo!!! I can't wait for Convention!!!!

Thank you!!!


Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers