Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January PRIZES!!!

For Cheri's Downline:

High Sales for January goes to Jamy Ullum with $971.90
- $10 gift card to Scentsy Success!!!

Most Recruits for January goes to Alisha Melton with one recruit.
- $10 gift card to Scentsy Success!!!

(Just so you all know, those of you who had one recruit Congrats, you will receive a t-shirt, but because we have no one recruit two or more, I had to do a drawing and my prince Charming drew Alisha Melton's name.) Thanks for all your hard work. Please email your T-shirt sizes to cheri.scents@gmail.com

For Complete TEAM!!! You guys are awesome!

We are now at 86 total Consultants! Way to go!! Who will sign our 90th consultant?

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I am so excited! I LOVE selling Scentsy!! It is so much fun and, so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha So glad you love selling Scentsy...you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
    Miranda You are an awesome BLOGGER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness!! I'm so stoked!

    Congrats to my Lisha!! We rock sister! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers