Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's talk about finding unique ways to market your Scentsy business. There is literally a special or kooky holiday for every day of the year that you can figure out some way to give people things in the name of the holiday. Well I found the website I was talking about. It is http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/index.htm

Feel free to look around this site. It is a hoot. I am totally going to start today with Do a Grouch a Favor Day- I am going to find the grumpiest looking person to give a sample to. LOL!! Tomorrow is the best day to get out. It is Random Acts of Kindness Day!! So email your downline/team to let them know tomorrow is a perfect day to hand out samples all over town!!!

Look forward to our call on Thursday.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I gave a sample to a grouch today! Worked out great and they even SMILED! HAHA Loved it! Try it gals! for real!

    ReplyDelete

Followers