Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guest Speaker "Alisha Melton" on tonights call.

Call in information is below:

Find your local time to call in. Not sure what time zone you live in?
Check out www.time.org Number to call in: (218) 339-4300 Access code:
937552 #

5:30PM Alaska time, 6:30PM Pacific Time, 7:30PM Mountain Time, 8:30PM
Central Time, 9:30PM Eastern Time.

Press *6 to mute yourself and *6 to unmute yourself. Talk to you soon!

Talk to you all soon!!!

A little R & R: Roll Call and Recognition....

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to speak with you ladies tonight! Talk to you soon! I hope everyone has a blessed day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little R&R... Hmm?! Whomever came up with that idea ROCKS ;)

    Congrats on tonight Lisha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeee Haw Can't wait for the call ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisha you did a great job! I enjoyed listening and gave me a few pointers! Thanks to everyone who showed up, you all are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Miranda! I really enjoyed talking to yall! I hope that everyone took something from the call that could help them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sure they did hun! Like I said, I got a few things from it for sure, So I know everyone else had to of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whos doing the call this week?

    ReplyDelete

Followers