Wednesday, March 31, 2010

03/30/2010 Conference Call

Call notes: 03/30/2010

Group 122 Consultants


New Consultants this month: Please welcome our new consultants this month. We are very glad to have you on our team.

Susan Hair
Donna Dale
Launa Gordy
Connie Armstrong
Amanda Garcia
Staci Prier
Jodie Metz
Raiza Medina
Kristi King
Deanna Stokes
Cari Pike
Darlene Murphy
Melissa Patronella
Romona Stonecipher

Our Group Whole Sale Volume for the month is $31,321.16. Please make sure you put in any orders you want to get paid on April 10th.

Also remember that the money put on your cards will be processed April 12th since April 10th is a Saturday.

Mini Testers in plastic zip bag are available April 1st for only $25. Don't delay if you want these. They will sell out fast.

Please pay attention to the blog. I will post more often as the feedback has been very positive.

I wanted to let you all know that I will be looking at your improvements week after week. Those that improve will receive a prize from me. This is our first week to do so. Please encourage your teams to join the call so they can hear their name called. I will have two per week.

This weeks award goes to Toni Evans for doing such a phenomenal job in her sales and keeping up a great increase. Each month she is doing well but this month she has $1303.80 in sales. Your prize will go out once you email your size. I hope you will enjoy your new Scentsy T-shirt.

The other is Cristina Powers! I truly admire your enthusism and your encouraging words for me and I can only imagine how you are for your team. Cristina recently signed up Raiza Medina. Congratulations to you....your hard work paid off. You will be receiving $99 recruiting stickers. Remember you can put these on all your bars.


Thank you all and sorry I had to miss this wonderful call. Know I am thinking about you all. I hope Disney on Ice was wonderful.

Thank you so much Miranda for conducting the call. You are AWESOME!
Talk to you next week.

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome, I Had fun... It was short and sweet but I didn't have a lot "prepared" :) Hope to hear from more on the call next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you Cheri! Miranda did great! Sorry yall had to hear my drama while I was unmuted...... Ughhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey local WF gals... HELP!! I need a mochadoodle bar!!! It can be old packaging. She doesn't care. My customer needs asap! Anyone have one handy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know im posting waaay late, but THANK YOU CHERI~ I really adore our team we are all such great asset to it we all bring something different to the table and its what makes our time bloom each month!

    ReplyDelete

Followers