Monday, March 29, 2010

Reminder....

CALL TOMORROW!!!

Call in information is below:

Find your local time to call in. Not sure what time zone you live in?
Check out www.time.org Number to call in: (218) 339-4300 Access code:
937552 #

5:30PM Alaska time, 6:30PM Pacific Time, 7:30PM Mountain Time, 8:30PM
Central Time, 9:30PM Eastern Time.

Press *6 to mute yourself and *6 to unmute yourself. Talk to you soon!

CONVENTION:

I wanted to work with each of you in my downline to ensure all those who want to attend Convention have the opportunity to receive “early bird” pricing of $150, with the option to pay in monthly installments, before the 3/31/2010 deadline.
If you are a Director on my team, it is crucial for you to attend convention if you want to see your business grow. If you are sponsor, I would truly recommend going to convention. If you just started with Scentsy, you may make your own decision but Convention will CHANGE your BUSINESS!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask your sponsor or me.

BLOG:

Again, another quick note, I have been posting on the blog and very few are responding. We have over 120 people in our group and only 19 people are signed up for the blog. I have had chances for two giveaways and no one has received them. Shall I continue the blog? I really would like your feedback. I can focus my time on something else for each of you rather than the blog if you think it is not working. I really would love your feedback.

PRIZES:

This month I have not mentioned prizes, I have them written down and just noticed I have not passed them along.
I wanted to let you know the March prizes so if you were close to getting one, you still have several days to get there! Notice I have went down to $500 again, so if you are near $500 I would get those other orders to push you over, the new Scentsy pens are so cute.

$500 ~ Package of the New Scentsy pens
$1000 ~ Scentsy Bank Bag
$2000 ~ Join Brochures

High Sales ~ $10 Gift Certificate to Scentsy Success
Most Recruits (must have more than one) ~$10 Gift Certificate

Remember if you recruit someone, you receive a Scentsy t-shirt. Once your new recruit becomes active, they too will receive a Scentsy t-shirt. If your new recruit becomes active in the same month that she enrolled, you as her sponsor will receive a special prize for your efforts for helping them become active in the same month!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly love the blog and wished more ladies would sign up for the blog. I think that it's nice having something JUST for our team ONLY where we can communicate if we wanted to and also it's easier for us to view as long as we get on the blog and check it everyday. I wished there were more people that were posting there thoughts/opinions and Ideas so that when we "view" the blog we know there are people who are interested... Anyone with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Miranda!! I'll be honest though. With my INSANE daily schedule, at the end of the day I only have time to check the priority webpages, workstations, work email, scentsy mail, uptdates, along with all the kiddo priorities. Most of the time my I completely forget about the blog. I do however read the email because the notifications go directly to my phone. So I can check it from any practice, appointment... etc. I think it's really useful though!!! I really truly only check in on Tuesdays but when I do I think... NUTS.. I should have checked this earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers