Monday, March 8, 2010

Monica Jones- Speaker of tomorrow's call.

After our conference call last night I have had some suggestions, and I totally agree and feel comfortable with them. So as for our group weekly calls held every Tuesday evening, we are changing up the time line just a little bit. This call is for the entire group and potential recruits as well. So feel free to invite everyone.

Each week we will have a different topic, we will discuss what you all want to discuss for only the first 30 minutes. Then we will open the conversation to question/answer time. I hope this will keep you all calling in each week. I know it may get a little old listening to me each week, so with that said; I am looking to have guest speakers often so you don’t get bored with me. I know I know I am a little boring, didn’t think so until I started holding conference calls. Ha!

Our first speaker will be Monica Jones, Star Consultant; she will be discussing “How to have a successful Fair/Show” and her Scent of the month club. You will enjoy learning all the cool things she does. Monica started with Scentsy on December 8, 2008. She is an accountant at a local credit union in Wichita Falls; she is a proud mother of 2 boys and 1 girl. Her husband is a fire fighter here in Wichita Falls, TX. Monica loves to spend time with her family and she also shows wonderful leadership skills to her team.



Group Conference Calls every Tuesday at 8:30 pm Central Standard Time.

except on March 23, 2010 I will be out of town

Lead and Higher Calls every Saturday at 10:00 am Central Standard Time.

except March 13, 2010

I will start holding a monthly meeting again starting in April. I look forward to seeing everyone again and even the new faces. TBA

Let me know if you have any questions.



PS Email you have received from Michaela Chaplin are ok. Please respond to the email. Make sure there are no delays in your Convention registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers